one of these things is not like the other

August 01, 2008 candacemorris 6 Comments

sorry the later image is pixilated - it was taken with my old phone.
(b/c i was talking on my new phone, duh.)






weekend plans, you ask? a whole lot of NOTHING...
this is what my nothing looks like:
  • dinner tonight at the newlywedded house of bliss. gag. :)
  • a day devoted to my house tomorrow
    (pay bills, organize the beast of my closet, rearrange kitchen, display j. kronbach's new painting, wash the sheets, sync my IPhone with ITunes (BOO), grocery shop, get new tires, make menu for next week)
  • go hang out with siblings at mom and dad's on sunday

    Yeah, it's a whole lot of nothing. :)


I KEEP FORGETTING TO ASK. HOW RUDE OF ME!!!
Since I will be the hostess with the mostess when you come visit my abode...
Prithee, answer me this:
What, my dear, is your drink of choice?!!!

Mine, you ask?
To start the night: Kettle One Martini. Straight Up. Stirred.
To finish the night: Oban. Neat.

You Might Also Like

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I am speechless. My baby is blond again! More pics please. Is that a crimp I see? I freaking love it.

UmberDove said...

mmnnnn, drink of choice (as of late) you ask.

I have been really feeling my Henrick's Gin martini, dry, straight up and with a twist for starters. Then when dusk has long fallen and the conversation is really heating up, a Rusty Nail with a sprinkling of fresh ground cinnamon, heavenly!

And a big 'ol fatty YES to the blond!!!

Iscahmara - No crimp, just a bad picture all wavy and shit! :) But does it remind you of college? :)

Umber - oh thank heaven for chez gaudy introducing us to the nail con cinnamon...mmmm.

...well...I've been trying to give up my evening drink since I always have it alone and it turns into a couple alone....

....which I don't think is really healthy.

BUT I will take a tall glass of that new blondisma of yours. Yummy yummy..
*eats you with a spoon*

I am so glad you brought this up! I was about to ask you the same thing for when you are here! What about for Joelio? Going shopping soon! I'm excited!

BC said...

Kettle One rocks, maybe a lime. I also like an Irish Whiskey neat (Bushmills, Jameson). And yes, that rusty nail was oh so good.