A BEAUTIFUL PROBLEM TO HAVE

November 12, 2009 candacemorris 5 Comments



I've been spending my week doing a lot of writing, and not all for myself!  I can't say anything about it, but I hope to have an article published in Antler Magazine come November 15th.



It's also the MONTH OF MAIL - and even if you didn't join in to write a snail mail post every day, you can take advantage of the reminder to write your mother, daughter, friend, husband (post it?!) or cat and let their mailbox get a break from bills and junk.  I wrote my grandpa a small postcard, and he left a voicemail gushing about how it was so meaningful to him.  Seriously, mail can be profound. 

So all of this writing! Sheesh...

Not a bad problem to have.

GET TO IT.

You Might Also Like

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i really love that last photo, and youre right, my sister is great about sending real mail and it always makes my day :)

E.Louise said...

Good posture! Do you always sit like that?

Nope. Not bad at all.

Melissa said...

You have a nice profile and I am uber jealous of your hair. Actually I'm jealous of both.

Cassie said...

There is definitely a sense of warmth that comes through the mail and into the hands of those who receive~and give.

The month of mail has fun so far! Just trying to keep up!!

CAn't wait to hear about Antler!