Post It!

November 05, 2009 candacemorris 3 Comments

I've so been enjoying this month of mail so far.  A few lovely ladies have joined our collective to write mail, and I am so glad for the company.  I cannot encourage snail mail enough.  The intentionality of it, the intimacy of it, the pleasure of writing and receiving...there is really nothing like it.



Grab a postcard,
Jot a thought.
Seal it with a kiss
(After you apply red lipstick, bien sur)
grab your scarf.
Walk out to your post box
and SEND.



You Might Also Like

3 comments:

YOUR POST BOX IS A GIANT BIRD HOUSE.




let me come and live in it.

I know! I CRACKS me up. It's so great to direct people, "Turn left at the german looking bird house on the right."

Cuz those are the kind of directions a country house requires.

she said...

i was wondering if that could be real. well i feel so much more FESTIVE sending mail to that house now!