WHOOOOT.

November 21, 2009 candacemorris 2 Comments

Is it really approaching 2 AM?  Sheesh.  This week has been a blur for me here at Booklings Manor...and my normal blogging has fallen to the wayside for more pressing projects.  I'm working on a Christmas project that was sent to the printer TODAY finally.  I'm looking forward to having it in my hands and then perhaps putting it into yours!

I'm preparing for a trip to San Diego for 2 or so weeks to meet my new (as yet, unborn) niece.  I'll be kicking it with my prego sister for Thanksgiving, helping her get ready for the baby, and soaking up some sunshine.  I'll also be purchasing her VW Golf and taking a road trip from San Diego to Seattle!  I'm excited about that because I surely do love road trips, but I'll also be stopping all along the way to visit friends and family. 

This Monday is the saint and mine 7-year wedding anniversary, and though we are hoping to take a trip to Florida in January or February, we'll still be doing something fun this weekend.  We are toying with going to the Major League Soccer championship game and eating hot dogs and drinking beer!  I know it doesn't sound like our typical posh-like outings, but I seriously love soccer (futbol) and the saint loves anything European (including the beer!). 

Okay, I have to go get sleepy now.
I'm guessing that joining joel while he watches old Dr. Who* episodes will do the trick.
Joel's addicted to BBC.

I hope you have a deliciously naughty weekend.
Except for Sunday, of course...it being the LORD's day and all.  Sheesh.

~CRM

*The Tom Baker ones, he says with his cute elitist brow turned down.

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

UmberDove said...

Hey I was still up at 2 too! You could have come over and wielded a staple gun with me!

emilyclare said...

Who isn't addicted to BBC I say? I surely am... I saw their most recent adaptation of Wuthering Heights and was left gushing with tears. As for all your upcoming plans; includng welcoming your little neice into the world and going on a roadtrip, and of course your anniversary with the Saint - I wish you, as always, excitement, soulful tenderness and joy!