things i learned on sunday

October 19, 2008 candacemorris 3 Comments

I learned to bake buns.
I learned that owl's regurgitate mouse skeletons.
(I must have been staring at Carlos all through 9th grade biology.)
I learned a new nickname for my sister, 'Jenn&Tonic.'
I learned to cook mom's beef stroganoff.
I learned about Brian's hobo shenanigans.
I learned to put my laundry away right when I get home.

at home in the woods


i tip my hat to your arbor

the all-knowing wife of a hobo

kneading


a glimpse into the childhood of the saint

It was a good day.
I was due for one, and it made me sleepy with gratitude.




~ crm

You Might Also Like

3 comments:

Loving that saintly lumberjack of yours looking slightly wooly after a hard week of work but completely at home in his woodland womb.

Isn't October simply the best?

PS Remind me to tell you the story of RW's hobo days, I'm every day thankful that he's even ALIVE.

BC said...

Looks like a great day out in The Valley.

she said...

i am glad of this for you.