a day to remember
- in the wee dark ours of the morning shadows, she incoherently receives kisses from her freshly-cologned husband as he goes to work.
- 6:30 am - alarm goes off.
- 7:00 am - real alarm goes off.
- she takes a shower and wonders why there is plenty of hot water for a shower but NOT ENOUGH FOR the bath the previous night.
- she decides what clothes to wear and chooses a pair of paints that have stains from stupid powder laundry detergent - that she may/may not have BORROWED from someone who left it in the laundry room. she then spends way too much time cleaning off said stains.
- she gathers her food for the day - banana, odwalla bar, turkey sandwich, and grapes.
- she finishes hair and makeup in record time and dashes out the door.
this really is the most energetic part of my day.
- she misses her stop on the bus b/c she was stuck reading emails on her iphone and didn't notice her stop. this never happens and she chuckled at getting caught up.
- she goes to mailroom first and gets daily papers.
- she heads to floor 17 and gets coffee and water ready for her desk breakfast. she eats her banana.
- she sits there (makes slideshow for joelio) until 10am and gets mail. she eats odwalla bar.
- 12:15 pm. she eats turkey sandwich.
- she sits there until 1:45 when she goes to lunch and calls her parrallel-o-friend to return a message. she also talks to jackie and kelly at lunch.
- she makes copies and prepares a UPS package.
- 4:25pm - she starts blog.
- UPS crush comes in at 4:27 "CM! How are you!"
- she refills water bottle.
- she comes back to desk and sits there until 4:45.
that brings us to now.
hope you are entertained with the MONOTONY OF MY DAYS.
it's gotta end soon.
but today was NOT a waste.
tonight will be good
and i have laughed quite a few times today.
also - there's plenty of wine to be had.
and this makes jesus cry with happiness.