The Stayholiday

August 21, 2011 candacemorris 4 Comments

My kind of church
Salad for Breakfast
Croque Madame and Aperol Champagne Cocktail
Champagne and St. Germain
Les Mis
My man loves the theatreRow J
Vive la vacation!

We kicked off a week of vacation with a perfect Sunday.  French breakfast, checking 1 item off my "bucket list" with the viewing of Les Misérables, too much booze before 1pm, BBQ at Mom's, and late night lounging with the pup.  If today was an indication of how the rest of our "staycation" will unfold, I will be ever so pleased.   We have some other big things on the itinerary as well as plenty of beautiful nothings like watering tomatoes and reading in the sunshine.  

This is therefore acting as a service announcement to let you know I will either
A) Be taking a bloggular break 
or
B) Be blogging more than usual.

You Might Also Like

4 comments:

Kate said...

i recognize that ring! it's absolutely fabulous! and i'm a little jealous :o) hope you enjoy the rest of your vacation!!

Love me a good staycation! Time to just get caught up on life, and not have to fit it in between too jobs for me.
Enjoy!

Just a couple of things:

1. TIE CLIP!!!
2. Love you in peach. A lot. It makes your skin zing!
3. xx

UmberDove said...

I'm going to crash your stayholiday one of these days.