Staycation Report

May 24, 2011 candacemorris 5 Comments

Morris Family Staycation
Since two of the four couples will be moving further from home in a few weeks, disabling them from attending the Morris family vacation usually held in August, we decided to stay at home for comfort and do fun things around the property.  Lord knows there are plenty of them.

THE SHENANIGANS


(Mom took this one)





(via Mom)










If this video is broken, here's the link.




(via Mom)

(I rode the tote-goat.  I may look trepidatious here, but later Joel and I switched places and I was much more comfortable.  So fun!)

THE FOOD AND DRINKS
 (of which I captured so few but of which were great in number and quantity)







THE BEAUTY









THE LOVE









It will be a long while before we are all together again, so we had to fill our love banks full up.  I'm tuckered out.

High on Morris acceptance,

You Might Also Like

5 comments:

Leiflet said...

Wow, kid! Thanks for sharing these images-- i feel, or at least i wish, that i was there too. Such an amazing crew, amazing property, amazing love. That seems like a great thing to be a part of. :)

Dutch said...

I love our family. Can't wait for the next staycation. Thanks Candace. I think you captured it.

Taddyporter said...

Oh man!!! Those brothers! That baby! Candace looking foxy! The captured magic light in the kitchen! The warmth of kin! I love your family....

The love bank would be most definitely full after a time like this! Looks like wonderful fun with a touch of hi-jinx and a dash of kids will be kids!
I could use some good old family fun like that, it has been far too long!
-Jaime

Unknown said...

I loved reliving this vacation!! Julie, Andy, and I all gathered around the computer and marvelled at how it felt like we were in a magazine... You have such a great eye. Love you so much.

tim