Staycation Report

May 24, 2011 Candace Morris 5 Comments

Morris Family Staycation
Since two of the four couples will be moving further from home in a few weeks, disabling them from attending the Morris family vacation usually held in August, we decided to stay at home for comfort and do fun things around the property.  Lord knows there are plenty of them.

THE SHENANIGANS


(Mom took this one)





(via Mom)










If this video is broken, here's the link.




(via Mom)

video
(I rode the tote-goat.  I may look trepidatious here, but later Joel and I switched places and I was much more comfortable.  So fun!)

THE FOOD AND DRINKS
 (of which I captured so few but of which were great in number and quantity)







THE BEAUTY









THE LOVE









It will be a long while before we are all together again, so we had to fill our love banks full up.  I'm tuckered out.

High on Morris acceptance,

You Might Also Like

5 comments: