Vignettes

August 18, 2010 candacemorris 3 Comments

Vignette: short, impressionistic scenes.
I thought I'd take you around my place...

the bar area
print via dearcolleen, Ikea frame
bar set: gift from wedding
whiskey glases: crate and barrel via sister-in-law, Julie
toasts book: gift via taddy porter
citrus press: thrifted
ice crusher: thrifted
birdcage: gift via sister, Teresa

a bowl of citrus always at the ready
bowl: thrifted and repainted white
tea towel: willliams/sonoma, gift via cousin, Erin
citrus: Trader Joe's


out the kitchen window
vase: repurposed Bulleit Bourbon bottle
flowers: mini calas via Trader Joe's

another view out the kitchen window
owl wind chime: gift via taddyporter


my very first tomato!
plant gifted via the saint


checking in on the zook.
also gifted via the saint


another one coming in!

You Might Also Like

3 comments:

Love your photos...thank you for sharing snippets of your world :)

UmberDove said...

Homesick.

Taddyporter said...

those little owls never had it so good.

and hey! have you heard back from the house people yet? I so hope you get what you need(oh now I am really hearing the Stones singing but those lyrics are not so appealing in this situation but I guess I just said the same thing....) Bonne Chance!