what home means to me...pin it forward

June 03, 2010 candacemorris 7 Comments

Victoria over at sfgirlbybay (one of the very first blogs I started reading (back in 2008) and one of my very favorites) started a new "blog it forward" project using a new website that I am totally addicted to, Pinterest.  It makes grabbing internet content incredibly cohesive and piles everything I love into one place...well, one place with several mood boards I can create based on content.  It's a blogger's dream come true.



Anyway, this project is all about a theme close to my  heart lately...HOME.  I am working on a collaborative project ( flickr photo group anyone?! ) about the sites of your own home, but for now, I've had such great fun "pinning" things that combine my love of my home.  




What does home mean to you?
Want to put together a post/pinboard about it?
Just let me know and I'll feature you with a link.


The blogger that tagged me to be "IT" next was Diana Mini Love.
Follow the progress by checking out tomorrow's blogger, Lawn Party.  



Here's recap info:

Cozily,
~crm

    You Might Also Like

    7 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    I'm very interested in showing a few corners of my abode... more so, I think it's inspiring to see others spaces too... Sarah Susanka would tell us our rooms and style aesthetics are a faceted views rather windows into our soul, plus, it gives us an incentive to keep a tidy home if we are going to share our space:P

    S.S. link: http://www.susanka.com/

    Unknown said...

    Thanks for the post, and great pinboard. It's been added here.

    Snailentina said...

    Love it! I was just thinking about when you will come up with another Flickr group, I finally have a camera so I can participate :) Home sounds like a great idea

    sfgirlbybay said...

    thanks for a great contribution! i love what jane has to say, as well! :)

    Cassie said...

    How neat! Love your home style btw. I think i'd like to dabble in and around this new site...when are you thinking of posting the links to who participates? xo, cbm

    emilyclare said...

    Oh Mme, after a week of working in an office, the thought of home, the sights and smells of yours - cheers my soul... I heart your home pinnings.

    And would love to take part,

    Roxanne said...

    I was being inspired by our Pin It Forward group and I adore your blog. Thanks so much for inspiring me!