as previously promised...

May 05, 2010 candacemorris 5 Comments

It has been recently discovered that humans who look at fresh flowers daily report higher positivism and mood elevation.  You can very well then imagine our heightened saratonin levels as we wandered through Carslbad Flower Fields.





They were selling frozen lemonade, but I wanted to buy the lemonade stand!
(some people didn't appreciate my humor)

We then decided to crack out on happiness
by driving home via the coast on Highway 101.
(Strange to think that if I had only driven north for 800 miles, I could pop in on her)





The next day, we hit the beach again!  I tell you, my mood has never been so elevated.


(nor my shoulders so burned!  I felt like a retarded Washingtonian (no offense, everyone I love) who
doesn't know how to handle themselves in the sun and burns to a crisp)




We went back to the cove that I saw on Easter to check on the momma seals and their pups.





This lovey lady had an itch.



Momma and pup during a swimming lesson.


Clara was quite taken.


On happy ocean overload,
crm

You Might Also Like

5 comments:

Cassie said...

Love the pictures--especially the lovely red flowers. Oh and the beach. And the ones of too cute you...and sweet Clara.

Enjoy the sunshine!

-cbm

The bird photograph is brilliant. It's so good to see you and your sister out loving the world.

emilyclare said...

seals, babies, sunshine, flowers smiling mme... I love your lens on this earth. You have completely lifted my mood.

she said...

1. tulips are my favorite flower
2. that 2nd picture of you is pure joy
3. swooning over clara's BONNET

a friend showed me this post, which is how i found your blog. i just lovelovelove the the first line you mentioned about flowers+positivity and happiness in people, which is what she told me to check out word-wise here. but the garden-happy photos are delightful in this post. such a refreshing thing to run into web-wise.