a girl's right to groove...

May 16, 2010 Candace Morris 10 Comments


I just love weddings...for a myriad of reasons.

But if I get to attend with my sister, I love them all the more.
And I swear, it's an accident that we steal all the attention on the dance floor.
We just can't help ourselves.



(who raised this girl anyway?)

My sister and I are something of a phenomenon at dance parties.
Many of you have seen me dance, but if Teresa is out there with me...all bets are off.
Most people cannot keep up, but it's not usually because they cannot dance themselves,
but is due to the fact that they are laughing their arses off.
It's a little comic bit we do.

We've been working on routines together
all the way back to those summer days in the pool.

And it shows.
Even in stilettos.
(THESE and THESE to be exact)

It's been too long since we've had this kind of fun.
So thanks for getting married, people of the world.
It sure beats the club.

But all jest aside, it's been a horrible few weeks as far as bad news is concerned,
and I really needed to stomp it out on the dance floor.
Some people have crack cocaine,
I have Madonna.

With insane amounts of lactic acid burning in my muscles,
~crm

You Might Also Like

10 comments: