Official Invitation to A Shot in the Dark: December Evenings

November 24, 2008 candacemorris 5 Comments

Brr....it's cold here in Seattle, and that reminds me...


It's almost December, which means if you have decided to join my photography project for the month, you will need to join the Flickr group I have created so that we can all collaborate together. I am very excited to give these itchy-hands a project and a reason to have my camera on me at all times. {note: i do already}.

About the Project:
Birthed from Kelly's September photo project (30 days of self), I have realized my enjoyment not only in taking photographs, but in the collaboration and betterment of craft that comes from sharing the project with others. I had personal communication with some lovely people that I have never even met - but now consider good friends. In addition, I believe that I grew as a photographer and am now looking for structured ways to continue this improvement. December provides a beautiful backdrop for many photographs, and because twilight is my favorite time of day, I have decided to embark into a daily photo assignment.

The Requirements:
A daily photo of your December evenings. This may include you, your loved ones, or no people at all. Then post your picture to the flickr group. Log in daily to see comments on your photos and provide comments and encouragement for others photos. ANYONE and EVERYONE can join! (If you cannot commit to daily photos, perhaps just post a few on the weekends!)


Get ready to share the beauty of your evenings with us,
crm

You Might Also Like

5 comments:

Unknown said...

here's to my newfound communal appreciation of images, thanks to a certain exceedingly talented someone!

here, here!

wait.
if you start liking photographs, does that mean i have to start liking - well, whatever it may be that i am tendentious against? i mean, i am so open-minded, i can barely think of my biases.

no.harry.porker.

UmberDove said...

OH! I want to start early!

UmberDove said...

HAHAHAH oh, what better Christmas gift to Iscah Mara than the gift of reading (and discussing) the Harry Porker books.

Unknown said...

jessica likes photography = candace likes nudity, auditory memory, flippant gatherings.

harry porker is lame. harry potter is a movement of literary sanctity.

if you feel ill-equipped to read and discuss an elucidating work of fiction, by all means pass, and kelly and i will engage independently.