le fin du septembre

September 30, 2008 Candace Morris 7 Comments



1. Sept 23 - office reverie, 2. Sept 23 - the work room, 3. Sept 23 - a copy of a copy, 4. Sept 23 - a blur of daily elevation, 5. Sept 24 - attempting the ascent, 6. Sept 24 - a deliberate reach, 7. Sept 24 - laisser aller, 8. Sept 25 - du temps en temps, 9. Sept 28 - 2:37, 10. Sept 28 - supplication in sephia, 11. Sept 28, 12. sept 28 - an evening in grandma's chair, 13. Sept 30 - orange sprouts and hopeful thoughts


something has happened to my eye in this exercise.
mine eyes see me in a different way.
it marks me, tells me i have lived and
am living.

even when no one is looking but me.

thank you umberdovely.
what's next? :)



in other news,
my day was rough beginnings (had anxiety, stayed home, you know the drill) but i worked well at home today and joelio-eh-oh came home early to sit with me a while. i took one of those long showers where you carefully remove all the shame and guilt via exfoliation and repeat your friends' words "be good to yourself."
and i was.

joel and i managed to go through lots of boxes in an effort to move them into a real storage space located OFF SITE, and sold $16 worth of books and VHS tapes to Half Price Books...and then promptly marched to B&O for the lentil soup. It was like books paid for dinner.

Thanks for the date, books.
Maybe you will get lucky later.
But for now,
I am off to scald myself in hot water.

so now i put to bed day 2 of experiment.
~crm

You Might Also Like

7 comments: