green begins to let go

September 24, 2008 candacemorris 3 Comments

i feel pushed towards center.
her veins remind me
her prostration shows.
she was able to let go and be exactly what she was created to be.

a leaf.


attempting the ascent

above the manipulations
above the needs and over-eager eyes
facing what i cannot be.

laisser aller

i stare soul down.
once completed, i must be released.
help me let go.




happy wed evening.
i, for one, have a second to myself
i feel the weight of silence;
it calms me.
calmate, mi amor.
porque incluso después de un día como hoy,
you are still beautiful.

~crm

You Might Also Like

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad I made you lock yourself in... ;)

I'm glad too Joel.
I was getting a wee bit worried.

No matter how happy or sad you might have been...no matter the cacophony of feelings you experienced (in harmony in dissonance) you really were beautiful today. You really were.

she said...

tu etais
et tu ES
belle.

merci pour tout, et pour tout que je ne peux pas dire.