a view of one's own

April 28, 2008 candacemorris 3 Comments

well, we did it. my friends moved all of my things to a new house. it was so overwhelming to see how they all worked together and how our spirits laughed and how the weather nurtured us.

i have never felt glad to be at work, but today i am happy to not see a single box. we are trying to make everything make sense, but have only been able to do very small amounts at very short times - due to overwhelming exhaustion & transition.

But the view from my rooftop deck more than makes up for it - wouldn't you agree???
you can see the entire album here:
Movin'



happy
m
o
n
d
a
y
my little ones.

You Might Also Like

3 comments:

BC said...

The new place is coming together. It won't be long before we are all sipping on Manhattans in your bay window! The move was chill with that many people - who's next???

UmberDove said...

I love, Love, LOVE that I can skip to your new home, and that it WILL be a beautiful place to rest and to socialize.

Boxes make me crazy too, but they will be long gone very soon!

Unknown said...

Whats' the deal??? Why has it been so long since your last post???!!!