what you thought you lost was just mislaid

April 19, 2008 candacemorris 2 Comments

myself is achy and alive today. it's the work of my soul - screaming in pleasure at a second alone, caring for no one and nothing other than my home.

i am not a l l o w i n g myself to even look at my to do list(shhhh, it can hear).

the snowy morning brought me a cup of jasmine and a spirit quick to expel the complaint of snow. i love any and all things seattle brings in her benevolence. despite your bitchin, admit it...snow in april is only just kind of boderline maybe just superbly m.a.g.i.c.a.l.

i could just snuggle these legwarmers, imbibe this tea, and gaze out this window for a small little bitsy part of eternity. wanna join dearest?

i have some new family.

i am intimate lovers with used booklings.

new greens - learning to care for the living.

bienvenue dans la famille mes petits amis




i hope you gorgeous things love your new siblings.





You Might Also Like

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your plants! It's so odd to think of it snowing somewhere when I wore short sleeves and flip flops today...

UmberDove said...

Plants and books feel like quiet pleasure to me - too much chatter and you would never hear what they have to say but with a little silence they have stories to tell. These photos feel thoughtful, you've done them justice, friend.