a weekend in pictures

May 19, 2008 candacemorris 3 Comments

...a work party with friends...

see entire work party album here:


GregoryWorkParty

seattle storm opening game with
my good friend jolee



the ballard farmer's market on sunday



see entire farmer's market album:

Farmers Market

we took joel's mom and dad on our 2nd annual mday/fday picnic


see entire album here

Mday.Fday Picnic

and that doesn't even include the spontaneous party that happened friday night.

candace may or may not have had way too much to drink that night.

You Might Also Like

3 comments:

UmberDove said...

Dude, you are the picture taking queen! From here on out, I will just be sending my mom links to your picassa for updates on my life. ;)

Umberly,
Yes, I believe jessica already does this.

mmmmmmm.....

lycopene....