newlings.

May 26, 2008 candacemorris 4 Comments

the last couple of days have brought some firsts to my life. may i tickle your ear with this?

  1. fashion photographer/makeup artist/hair dresser (can you help me by voting on the best one to enter into a fashion photo shoot online?) leave a comment, or leave the number you like best.
    JMG Photo Shoot 05.23.08

  2. learning to juggle
  3. playing bomber man - an old arcade game.
  4. sitting in park with a laptop because we have a park 5 steps from my door way and our wireless signal reaches
  5. contemplating reading the harry potter series. (a book store owner must, mustn't she?)

on a side note. i am feeling better. thanks jackie. thanks solitude. thanks internet. thanks wine.

oh, and thank god. yes.

You Might Also Like

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I really love the feel of 53 & 54. I like 19 as well, I just wish there was a bit more light on her.

I have been wanting to do a fun photo shoot for a very long time, but just haven't got around to it yet! Hmm... soon, maybe soon!

She makes the day light at her command...she uncovers your darkest fear and makes you forget to feel it. Yes she married me, someone as terrifying and beautiful as the dawn. Sensuous as the sea...Thanks for the present ladies!

BC said...

w00t! I made two of those things happen! Juggling and video games. You will be a proficient juggler by the end of the summer. ;)

Unknown said...

"...the pretty you only look when you love the person taking the picture," Palahniuk - Rant