weekend report

September 27, 2010 candacemorris 7 Comments


Every Once in a While...

A girl needs an excuse to wear more eyeliner than god
and put together an outfit based entirely upon borrowing her husband's shirt.


After a hilariously over-the-top burlesque show on Friday night, 
the rest of my weekend consisted of packing boxes.
So
many
boxes.

My back feels it.
Off to punish it some more!


p.s. the next week will be crazy busy with starting my new job at Microsoft and packing to move on Friday.  Keep us in your thoughts and supplications...for energy, motivation, and good moving mojo!

You Might Also Like

7 comments:

avocadogirl said...

I agree! I've been wanting to wear more eyeliner lately and Jords has awesome shirts to borrow - great idea!

I'd like to hear more about this new job and the move - congratulations on both!

Which burlesque show did you go to? The Can Can? Pink Door? :) xo

Love that smokey eye. Very grrrrrr, baby.

Congrats on the new era. Best of luck in the coming days and weeks!

:)) xo

Joyful said...

Am packing now too. Not even my own stuff!! So I empathize with you and the sore muscles. Prayers and supplications for your impending move and your new job. Congrats...

emilyclare said...

I really do like the thought of god in eyeliner.

emilyclare said...

and you both look sassy.

I'm not at at all surprised at all by that eyeliner -- you always have the best eye makeup maneuvers I've ever witnessed.

Wish I was there to help dispense the packing tape (I already miss the sound of rain on your tin roof...).
x