Day Two

December 02, 2008 candacemorris 5 Comments

i have made no time for reading or writing lately.
in this, i feel a bit like an unpeeled orange.
bitter on the outside.
sweet & sour on the inside
{for those who dare peel}

well the one i am daring to peel me...
is
me.

i love how art anchors me.
i must have words (written or read) in some shape or form
in order to balance the chaos that is
a rather, well,
unhappy candace
(oh melancholy fall - have your way with me).

i will read.
i will write.

i will
fall.



December Two
Dear Hands


December Two (2)
spiced, silent, safe


December Two (3)
mug

(i was about to apologize for the three photos again. i will not do this anymore...i cannot stop up what seems to flow so languidly through the crooks and crannies of my terrain.)

~peace be with you,
candaceruth

You Might Also Like

5 comments:

jordan said...

lovely pictures lady
and dammit i forgot 2 nights in a row to snap a few myself...last night would have been a good time at my brass band practice too! oh well. tonight then maybe. hope you have a good day!

Unknown said...

Damn.. my bore dried up. I'll never make a good squatter.

jordan! no worries, whatever fits into your lifestyle!

joel.what's a bore? you and that australian farming game...

E.Louise said...

are you crocheting? What are we making?

she said...

no. do not apologize, and for heaven's sake, please please please don't stop it up.

the saint is funny.