week one montages of december evenings

December 08, 2008 candacemorris 2 Comments

and we are off! the december evenings project has almost 100 shots just from week one. wander over and take a gander.

i think all participants agree that yes this is about capturing your evening and learning about your creative eye via photography, but it is also very much about the collective comments and collaborative remarks of all involved.

here is a small sampling...



1. Waiting for the 14, 2. Embarcadero Center, 3. 5DEC2008: Tidings of comfort and joy, 4. December Four




1. snow monster, 2. seeking Gomer, 3. Ghost of Me, 4. {12.4} the night's work




1. Dec 5th, 2. December 3, 3. dec4:a little tunage, 4. December 07 B

also, feel free to still join if you find yourself inspired...
~a kind curator

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

she said...

a kind curator indeed.

UmberDove said...

a talented curator.

I don't know what has got into me, but I took more pictures this last week than I think I did in the entire year of 2007 (and I kinda liked doing it). You've changed me, my friend.