saving the world one word at a time

July 18, 2008 candacemorris 0 Comments

(click on me to play)

my dear mother in law introduced me to a word game online that is basically a vocabulary test and for each word you get right, 20 grains of rice are donated to help fight world hunger.

isn't this an amazing cause?

because, you know me i will do everything to stop world hunger.
(but only if it means i get to
TEST MY KNOWLEDGE of WORDs.)



whoa. sorry about that.

i am feeling a bit irreverent today. it's the antsyness of me going away with my hubby for the weekend to Birch Bay Campground. We are happy to stop by Bellingham on the way and have dinner/drinks with our cousins, Hanson & Caroline...they are such fun people to be with. I then plan to spend the time reading, journaling, walking, looking at the water, and eating fish & chips - oh, and talking to joel- of course, of course.

(IF you are good, I just MIGHT take a few pictures and share them. But I wouldn't hold your breath because I simply cannot be bothered with a camera).

If you are bored without my blog to read this weekend, my favorite jewelery maker is celebrating her 1-year anniversary as an entrepreneur, and is hosting some fun things on her blog in celebration! Visit her. And then buy something. (Preferably for MOI!)


Okay, well off to grab some lunch and then sit back down to save world hunger.

Because I am just a humanitarian at heart.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: