Reporting in with images from my weekend...

August 09, 2009 candacemorris 3 Comments

I realize that it's Monday night and I am just now getting to it, but Joel and I had quite the busy weekend. I spend all day Friday making a dress, Saturday exploring a possible new home, grocery shopping, then attending an anniversary party, and Sunday celebrating my family birthday with a long drive to Suntop Mountain, a fried chicken dinner (my favorite!), and homemade ice-cream pie. Perhaps by now you are cluing into the fact that my mo-in-law is wonder woman.

I topped off Sunday night with finally meeting a dear, dear pen-pal, with whom I've been spending this week. You'll see those pictures soon...

But to tide you over...

Making the dress...



From Making the Dress


From Making the Dress


Entire album here:
Making the Dress

Gomes Anniversary Party

From Gomes Ann. Party 08.09

From Gomes Ann. Party 08.09


Entire album here:
Gomes Ann. Party 08.09



Jenn and Candace Family Birthday Drive

From Jenn and Candace Bday 08.09


From Jenn and Candace Bday 08.09


Entire (mini) album here:
Jenn and Candace Bday 08.09


I'll be back this weekend to share all about my week, but otherwise, I'm taking a break.

Have a GREAT week, birdlings.



You Might Also Like

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Kudos on your dress making skills... it looks fabulous!

emilyclare said...

Oo la la you have been busy! And I second Melissa; that dress looks beautiful - and what marvellous fabric! Now I'm off to explore some of those albums...

...you're even cuter in person.
LOVE YOU BLONDIE!!!!!
Now get back to washing those dishes in the other room.
XO