Self-Care Challenge Day Six

May 30, 2009 candacemorris 2 Comments

Morning writing in the breeze.
Omelets and 3 mile walks.
Afternoon reading of Plath.
Baking of chicken tenders.
Lounging and watching.
Trips to Fry's and a new laptop.
Sorting and cleaning of clothing.
Shared Indian food and meeting Rinky.
Kettle One martini with a twist.
Another Kettle One martini with a twist.
Vodka-injected watermelon.
Bed.

Day Six: Choose your own adventure

Only one more day and we're back to treating ourselves ill.

~c.morris

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

Today I bought a book for me. It has nothing to do with babies.
And I forgot to report about yesterday. I took a bath. Charlie drank a bit of water that was laced with BB's theraputic crystals and he didn't die. So perhaps Octavia will be able to handle it?

Joanna Lee said...

I'm still unwell. However, my brother was able to visit and it was nice to see him. It's funny how our interactions have hardly changed since our childhood. We are so different and yet we are so close! So it's always fun to be together!

I took a nap and read/commented on some blogs! It's so much fun! I think I'm addicted.

It sounds like you had a lovely day.

Oh, no! We can't let our habits overtake us! Perhaps we can reduce the check ups to bi-monthly? I'd be willing to host.

This has been so good for me! How about you guys?