the weekend report - U2 and Whitney Girls

June 06, 2011 candacemorris 5 Comments


I have almost no words to describe the genuine goodness of the last 4 days.  Where words fail, I hope images will pick up the slack.  Sidenote-I will not disavow my since-childhood love of U2; but I will say this.  U2 fans are a strange mix of dorks, middle-aged women with various surgeries, Harley riders, PNW non-fashionistas, born-again-ers, and the balding.  It was the best church service I've ever attended.

"There is no failure here sweetheart,
Just when you quit."




To see captions on the photographs
as well as
a lot of videos of the concert and weekend, click on album above.

You Might Also Like

5 comments:

ha ha...good description, and it is more widely applicable than you'd know it ; )

Snailentina said...

what an amazing weekend, I particularly love the one of you two mid-song, and well the baby has you two beat :D

Looks like you had a brilliant time with your sis...I must say that pic of the two of you is fabulous, sassy, sexy, sisters!

Sean said...

I didn't know you rode Harleys?

Looks like a fun time. As a bald Christian I'm jealous of your U2 church time.

Leiflet said...

Some of my favorite pictures in a while. :O)