practicing - that's what friends are for

June 30, 2011 candacemorris 4 Comments







Isn't she a beauty?  My good friend (and gifted art therapist) Niki graciously allowed me to shoot a few photographs of her last weekend so that I could get the necessary practice in for the wedding I am shooting this weekend in SF with Kelly.  It's the first wedding I've shot solo, so I am pretty nervous as well as excited.  It's supposed to be gorgeous in SF this weekend, to boot!  Here's to 70 degrees, sunshine, and picture-takin' mojo.


Off to the airport!

Happy 4th of July, hot-dog eatin', blowin' shit up, and God Bless America and stuff,

You Might Also Like

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Yes, Niki is beautiful - and you did a great job of capturing it! I know you're going to do an awesome job! Glad to know you will be near!

Taddyporter said...

These are beautiful and so is she, wow.

BC said...

Tice is one lucky fellow. ;) Looking smashing as ever Niki, and great shots Candace!

emilyclare said...

I love the way you magic your way around light, people, wood... and I wish I had a window sill to sit in - I think we all need one of those.

xx