closet confessional

February 17, 2011 candacemorris 1 Comments

closet confessions

Click on THIS LINK to read the comments.
This is my confession:
My husband terms this my "morning explosion."  I am really rather organized, but I cannot seem to stay that way daily.  Every Sunday, I arrange my closet, but this was what it looked like last night when I came home from work.  I chuckled to myself, took a picture, and quickly put them all away neatly.  




Our flickr group is alive and well.  Take a 

In other news, I am completely laid low with some sort of atrocious neck strain.  Vicodin and ice packs have been my life the last 24 hours and I hope to be back to normal soon.  The saddest part was forgoing our Thursday night rollerskating.
Sigh.


You Might Also Like

1 comments:

I feel let down for not naming "that" for my J. I am constantly thinking how to organize a closet for a woman with no rules.