hopes

February 25, 2011 Candace Morris 8 Comments

This weekend I'm hoping for very little and therefore have very little on my plate.  As I nurse many internal complex transitions, I feel almost obsessed with the singularization of a task - and cannot help but think that smearing the most light-filled dove gray paint all over my room will provide a focus for me to rediscover myself.

Le Weekend Hopes
  • Date with The Saint tonight (hint. hint.  let's go here or here)
  • Painting my room (more on this later)
  • Carving out a few hours to reflect and write
  • Connecting with very old friends
  • Sleeping
snow prints 02.24.11

I am exhausted from clawing and clamoring; 
futilely attempting to seize that which slips through my frail fingers. 

It was never mine to hold anyway.

Release hurts.
Like a bitch.

snow 02.24.11


Your hopes for this weekend?


You Might Also Like

8 comments: