Per Diem

October 05, 2009 candacemorris 3 Comments

I am quite glad that this month's challenge coincided rather nicely with my trip to visit my sister.  Not only was it her birthday weekend (which is picturesque enough), but we also wanted to capture a few images of her pregnancy.  I set out to take 25 images per diem, and have certainly filled that quota and then some. San Diego is a rather tempting muse (even if it's not Seattle).

A few of my favorite images:





My sister's awesome pooch, Clarence





 Super woman preggo!


sisters...













You Might Also Like

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Great shots! You're quite creative behind the lens. :)

UmberDove said...

I know you know what that last shot of the tree does to me.

emilyclare said...

GLORY be to God for dappled things...

All things counter, original, spare, strange;
Whatever is fickle, freckled (who knows how?)
With swift, slow; sweet, sour; adazzle, dim;
He fathers-forth whose beauty is past change:
Praise him!

Love to you, and the trees and your sister and her belly!