Friday's Per Diem

October 09, 2009 Candace Morris 6 Comments

Just a quick note to share the better of my 25 images today.


From 25 PER DIEM


Today was such a full day, including a 4:30am rising, 6:30am coffee and breakfast with my old/new neighbor, helping her pack, finishing unpacking my books, grocery shopping, and lots of nesting.  I feel satisfied (if not still a little bit sad - I miss Seattle like I miss an estranged lover.  I never expected to go through such culture shock and separation pains) and sleepy.



From 25 PER DIEM



From 25 PER DIEM



From 25 PER DIEM



From 25 PER DIEM



From 25 PER DIEM



From 25 PER DIEM



From 25 PER DIEM



From 25 PER DIEM
I must apologize for the copious pictures of Octavia, but she makes such a natural and beautiful subject.

Happy Weekend,

You Might Also Like

6 comments: