EVERYTHING CHANGES

March 14, 2010 candacemorris 4 Comments

My world has flipped a bit, hers has spit her out.
My world lost a vacation, hers lost a lover.
My world didn't pack a big enough suitcase, hers didn't chose his daughter.

I've not been where I thought I was going this weekend, for in the midst of it, the unimaginable occured.  I dropped it all and flew to San Diego to be with my sister and her daughter, and here I shall remain until I bring them home with me in a few weeks or months. 

Together, we grasp at pieces and pick up straws.


Every
thing
changed

because he never spoke up.

So...
For God's sake.
Speak up to yourself...
If you don't, one day it will speak up to you and devastate everyone.


~crm

This is no venue for personal information, but for personal expression. 
Email me and I'd be delighted to explain the injustices.


You Might Also Like

4 comments:

Cassie said...

I can feel it--well, some tiny sort of it, and my heart aches.

My condolences to you, her, that babe.

May God be unearthing something new and inspiring.

xoxo, cbm

emilyclare said...

For what little its worth, I send my love from afar...

Unknown said...

He took my weekend as well.

Your absence muted the sun's refreshing.

When the rain stopped and you weren't there all I could do was imagine your reaction to every conversation, cocktail and meal.

Allisunny S. said...

huge hugs, even bigger prayers.

xoxoxox,
Allison