the sights of a weekend
- spontaneous brunches and chance thai-food encounters
- happily wasted afternoons
- mexican train and sexy score-keeping
- wine, wine, and (way too much) MORE wine
- fuss and persuasion
- effervescent voicemail
- newborns and oldborns
- weeping, drunken norseman
- a wake at a sports bar
- snaps with a vintage film slr
- candlelight vigils with whitman, coleridge, and senna black tea
- pensive voicemail
- early morning purrs and sunday-brewing saints
- unpacked boxes and double-cream filled baguettes
- themes in To Kill a Mockingbird
- vintage patterns and word games
thoughts as i begin my week:
i am thinking of teaching myself to sew. i am looking for a pattern that my mo-in-law and i can do together of a simple, spring dress. any suggestions?
i am looking for cute, inexpensive frames that i can repaint myself. i want a couple of oval ones. any suggestions?
my throat is threatening sickness. i want to drink a gallon of orange juice. any suggestions?
i have to recommend a page-turning book for a 14 year old girl. since i am somewhat snooty about adolescent fiction...any suggestions?
the saint snores and so i must bid you adieu,