ode to a fussy morningthere are saturday mornings when:
- your eggs don't turn out right.
- you irritability irritates even you.
- your cat won't listen to reason and insists on biting thumbtacks off the wall.
- your sun doesn't know if it wants to come out or not.
- you cannot get other people out of your head.
- your feet and heart cannot get warm.
- you have a lot and nothing to do.
- he lights candles
- he arranges flowers
- he makes the bed
- he turns on DeBussy
- he hands me a book and an excuse to just be