all in a day's lens

April 01, 2010 candacemorris 1 Comments

I was remarking to one of my best friends with three children under age 6 that I was already exhausted and it was only 11:00am.  She related, to say the least.  So I guess you can understand why I'm sipping my evening beer at 3:00pm.  (After all, I DID document the whole thing!)
Red Oval : 3pm

I mean it's been a really FULL day thus far.

Uncle Reads LOTR
Clara and Uncle Saint read The Lord of the Rings this morning while I prepared her bottle.

Airplane
Dancin
Then Mom came home from an appointment and Clara had to perfect her flying skills

Hug
and get her cuddles in for the day

Smiles
and do her exercises

Clara Loves Clarence
and play with Clarence

Clarence Needs Attention
(who was a bit disgruntled about the lack of attention paid to him)

Oceana

and THEN we had to go to the beach
and stare at the water for a while

Family Photo

Baby's Best Friend
then come home to eat and play more with Clarence.


Exhaustedly Yours,
CRM
TAW
CBW
JHM
CBC



p.s.  You may have noticed a crap-load of similarly-treated photos on my blog here.  I recently discovered the freaking coolest camera app for iPhone, Hipstamatic!

You Might Also Like

1 comments:

Emily L. said...

Love that picture of the ocean! It looks like one you would see in an old surfing competition poster.

Glad you finally have The Saint there with you!