the comforts of home

March 30, 2010 candacemorris 5 Comments

today i received a package from the saint of requested goods from our country house.  you know, my face wash, sport's bra, etc.


to my happy delight, i found a few things i didn't request.
send me your sweatshirt


tea.
the sweatshirt i always steal from him to wear around the house.
flower petals scattered throughout my requested copy of The Brothers Karamazov.  


flowers in Russia     Petals




and tonight, i will pick up the saint from the airport.  
my home comes to me.


~crm



You Might Also Like

5 comments:

This comment has been removed by the author.

Little things that speak volumes. They can make all the difference.

jordan said...

so sweet. those things DO help for sure when you're away - hope all's going alright for you 3 down there. thinking of you.
xoxo

Cat said...

What a sweet, lovely surprise for you! I hope the reunion tonight is just as lovely!

What a sweetheart. He's a keeper. Hope you have a wonderful time tonight :) xo