sunday night

April 11, 2010 candacemorris 4 Comments

Sunday

I am subdued and relaxed tonight.  We've just finished up a cute documentary and I made some rather tasty ravioli for dinner.  Today was a day of sheer indulgence.  We walked through the farmer's market and I had the tastiest apple turnover from a local patisssere.  I snapped a few shots (to come later) and enjoyed the smells of curry and lilys.  We snatched up some dried sage for the home and the marine layer kept us in her gray embrace as we headed on over to a local wine shop for a tasty snack and red wine flight.  Deep sighs, good conversation, a new haircut, wicked pining for my husband, and the sweetest kisses from Clara...and I can put the punctuation on the day and rest well.

New Doo
A Day To HoldSunday SmoochClara And Teresa


Hope Monday doesn't suck too hard.
crm

You Might Also Like

4 comments:

Allisunny S. said...

You are ridiculously cute!!!!

xoxoxox,
Allison

Unknown said...

great hair cut :)

emilyclare said...

I love your face.

UmberDove said...

I can't believe I'm a whole three days late on seeing your new snazzaroo!



For the record, I love it.


And that picture.


and you too.