Friday's Per Diem

October 09, 2009 candacemorris 6 Comments

Just a quick note to share the better of my 25 images today.


From 25 PER DIEM


Today was such a full day, including a 4:30am rising, 6:30am coffee and breakfast with my old/new neighbor, helping her pack, finishing unpacking my books, grocery shopping, and lots of nesting.  I feel satisfied (if not still a little bit sad - I miss Seattle like I miss an estranged lover.  I never expected to go through such culture shock and separation pains) and sleepy.



From 25 PER DIEM



From 25 PER DIEM



From 25 PER DIEM



From 25 PER DIEM



From 25 PER DIEM



From 25 PER DIEM



From 25 PER DIEM



From 25 PER DIEM
I must apologize for the copious pictures of Octavia, but she makes such a natural and beautiful subject.

Happy Weekend,

You Might Also Like

6 comments:

emilyclare said...

Octavia does make such a beautiful and natural subject, as do the trees, as do you...

I never would have thought to ever hear you say you would get up at 4:30 am by choice.

UmberDove said...

I love LOVE the pissy-pants picture of Miss O. - photo shoots are such a trying business!


Also, I actually slept last night. I know it had a bit to do with my mildly abusive use of Theraflu but more to do with the lightening of feelings of being overwhelmed. Thank you my friend.

Jean said...

Lovely photos...I'm really happy about this month's challenge! I love looking at your photography. You really have and eye for amazing composition and lighting!

Of course I like EVERYTHING about this post. I feel like you belong in that space. Eventually, you'll be wondering why you waited so long to leave the city.

Wish you were here helping me can salsa, you little country bumpkin.

Joyful said...

The photo of you (5th from top) is stunning! Simply stunning. Sorry you are feeling out of your element but I'm sure you will soon grow into your space. Don't know where you are but I can see you are now in the country. Seattle is like Vancouver so I can see why you miss it but oh you will love your space :-)