THIS WEEK ON ANTLER

October 22, 2009 candacemorris 4 Comments

Here's a round up of my weekly entrys at Antler Magazine:

  1. Tim Burton at MoMa: Another reason I think New Yorker's are the luckiest city-dwellers!
  2. Green Tea Art - My saint is going to flippppppp.

SMOOCHES.
~crm


p.s. have you ever made breakfast and lunch all before noon?  No, not brunch...but two separate meals.  As I am still in my pjs, I smell lunch cooking.  It was just one of those "fire under my assets" morning.  Have a great Thursday!

You Might Also Like

4 comments:

emilyclare said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
emilyclare said...

I have done breakfast and lunch before noon on a number of occaisions and recommend it highly... though I like to label it "second breakfast" (is thinking about that now; a blueberry bagel, some freah pawpaw and russian caravan tea?)

AND can I just say what joy I got reading about both of those things... Tim Burton at Moma and the sight of that green tea art made my heart flutter. So much beauty in one cup...

October 22, 2009 3:16 PM

she said...

fire under your assets? laugh out LOUD. i miss you, and still owe you letters. when my stationery has been rediscovered (i'm really not sure what box in my roommate-to-be's parents' garage it's in) i'm right on that. or maybe this is an excuse to buy some more! xoxo.

UmberDove said...

Ay! Love the tea bag art! I want a whole flock of them flying about in my tea service!