The Asian is Coming! The Asian is Coming!

May 23, 2013 candacemorris 0 Comments

Don't worry, I'm not being a racially profiling white lady.  She loves being called The Asian.  With a newly cleaned house (which I used her as an excuse for doing - when in reality, Bowie is crawling around licking the wood floor, which is in essence the same thing as licking the bottom of our shoes, which is to say GROSS.  Entire house mopped!), I await the indelible squeal of The Asian's laughter or her odd disgust at things like tomatoes or her gasping surprise at a sexy joke.





It's only the second time I'll hold The Asian's face in my hands, though I have known and loved her for many years longer.  Thanks Internet.   If you can believe it, The Asian has never been to Seatown! We will be doing many lovely seaworthy things...but mainly just eating and drinking and laughing.

The End,

You Might Also Like

0 comments: