Baby Shower for Devon

March 23, 2011 candacemorris 4 Comments

Good Afternoon!  I am working from home today and basking in sunlight in my new studio (which is really not at all finished save this desk and the paint on the walls).  It's so gorgeous out!

photo

As promised, I wanted to share a few shots of Devon's shower I hosted this weekend.  I'm noticing that it's really hard to host AND take pictures, so I'm thankful to have any...though I do wish there were more.  There certainly were moments to capture.  Oh well!


Some of the food...click on the link for captions.


There has been a goodly amount of sun here this last week and change, but I don't want to jinx Seattle by calling it "Spring."  But I was able to leave the house today without a pashimina for the first time in ages.

I'm feeling just as light as air.
And it feels divine.


You Might Also Like

4 comments:

UmberDove said...

Look Look! On the dining room wall! It's me, I was there!

Snailentina said...

cutest baby bump!
nice lil nook, and yummy food to boot, looks like a blast :D

emilyclare said...

that dress on Devon is fantastic, and I love seeing those beautiful familiar faces again...

Julie said...

Almost a MONTH behind on my Muse-reading. What a month it's been. But now I feel swollen with gorging myself in a whole month of reading in one sitting! I could read your "musings" for hours, my love. It would be my favorite book.