Antler Article Update

July 15, 2009 candacemorris 4 Comments

Just a quick update...

Well, I was supposed to be published in the 5th edition of Antler Magazine, but production has been postponed until September. The editor, Andi, explains it here. So hopefully you'll see my article there in the future.

In the meantime, I have been asked to contribute to their daily blog. I have written a few and hope to see them published soon, so you can keep your eye out for that too!

Joelio and I are off this evening to camp on Whidbey Island, WA. I am so looking forward to it! Have a great rest of the week.

Toodles!
crm

You Might Also Like

4 comments:

Devon said...

BOO!...yay!

Cassie said...

I look forward to reading your posts and articles. Did I tell ya that I think your Secret Snob project is great? Well, it is. :) Have an awesome time camping!

Dutch said...

What a talented sister

i'm tired of waiting.
wait. i'm just tired.