Bowie meets...

August 08, 2012 Candace Morris 5 Comments

Bowie has met several of her adoring fans this last week, including Aunt Kelly who came to stay for a week. We had a lovely time, and I have to say that it was wonderful just to have an adult home with me during the day.  Bowie is a fascinating person, but her conversation skills are a bit lacking.

Scenes from the week:
























Joel's dad recently returned from Thailand where he and Jean stumbled upon a celebration where lanterns were sent up into the sky.  He bought one and all in attendance (Joel, myself, Kelly, Mom & Dad, and Aunt Julie and Uncle Tim) wrote a little note to Bowie and sent it into the sky.  I wish I had more photos of it (Kelly will hopefully share those), but Joel grabbed this one with his phone just before liftoff.  It was such an epic, memorable, truly beautiful moment - just the kind of ritual I crave in this life. 



You Might Also Like

5 comments: