Resolutionary Wars

January 03, 2011 Candace Morris 6 Comments


Happiest of New Years to you, my fellow computer-junkies and lovers of champagne.
*ugh.  just typing that word made my stomach turn a bit*
ahem.

As previously established with last week's onslaught of lists, I have given adequate evidence that I am, in fact, a list whore.  It therefore follows that I would be a resolution whore.  It's the creme de la creme of lists...one that encompasses a whole entire year.

I love it.


Let's take a peak at the resolutions I made for 2010, shall we?


I was feeling rather simple, and I'm pretty happy with the results.  I could have written more, but it was also the most I've written in years, so I choose to measure that as a success.  

Now on to 2011.  I was feeling more ambitious this year, but I really do use these lists more as ideas and wishes for my life than as a blood contract to myself.  I know myself way too well than to try and bully my soul into anything, so this list comes with a lot of leeway.  


Looks like it's going to be a really wonderful year, wouldn't you say????

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTT.
(that's the sound of my party favors, duh)
What will you do this year to make it like none other?



You Might Also Like

6 comments: