weekend report

August 09, 2010 candacemorris 6 Comments

I cannot report on this weekend with my usual attention to detail, as I am visiting my Kelly for the week; however, I will leave you this as a little appetizer, a teaser of sorts...of the many more pictures, observations, and moments that I have to share with you.


But for now, I will say this.  Being here is like going on a retreat for bourgenouing artists combined with a holistic self-care center.  I have never eaten this many vegetables in one day, spoken this unabashedly or prolifically about art and its process in our lives, or been so unaware of time and its passing.  Oh how I needed this rest.   As a result, I've decided to shut down my internet socializing significantly, and this has already decreased my anxiety by 50%.  

Off to gobble up a veggie burger and sweet potato fries...to be followed up by a lemon meringue pie I whipped up.   See you later in the week!

You Might Also Like

6 comments:

Leiflet said...

What a ridiculous and wonderful picture. :)

I highly recommend taking a break from computers, as i for one think that online social networking is a contradiction in terms. But hey, i can be opinionated sometime.

Have fun eating those veggies. They're good for you.

UmberDove said...

That burger... I think I'm still full. Or maybe it's the two cups of blackberries I just consumed. Either way, let's go play!

awesome photo :)

Glad the two of you are together again

Snailentina said...

SQUEAL! I know how much you ladies love each other so I'm joining the happy party, and I do expect lots of stories and photos from this reunion, whenever you can do, no hurry :)

also anxious about where you will be moving to next... dun dun dun...

xoxo

Joyful said...

Enjoy your break from the net. Am doing similar myself and am looking forward to a rest. It sounds like you're also enjoying your break. Take care and get refreshed :-)

Courtney said...

Sounds like a wonderfully insightful time away!