t minus...

August 02, 2010 candacemorris 1 Comments

I'll get to the weekend report sometime this week, but in short, my cousins came and went, my parents arrived and are currently enjoying watching joel cook, and we're all exhausted from a very busy weekend.


BUT, I just had to make the formal announcement, THIS GIRL is swinging wide her pearly gates and embracing me for one whole week.

Bursting, I am.
With the anticipation of purely self-indulgent time with one of my very bests.
Of a long, lonely drive.
Of restorative sleeps.
Of feeling right in the world again.

In T-minus 4 sleeps.

Just had to tell you, Internet.
Happy Monday evening,


Do forgive a bit of silence this week as I host my parents!

You Might Also Like

1 comments:

UmberDove said...

My pearly gates are pretty great. And if you leave around 9 am then YOU SHOULD BE HERE IN APPROXIMATELY 76 HOURS.

The sheets are clean. So are the towels. I found a place where we can pick blueberries together. And I hung a new air plant over the bed to keep you company. OhmygodIcan'twait to see you!

Fidgeting nonstop. LOVE you.