self-care winner

May 12, 2010 candacemorris 3 Comments

Thanks to everyone who left comments about ways they
 found to celebrate themselves last week!  
The True Random Number Generator sayz:
The winner is:



JAMIE!!!
(see her blog here)
Her comment:
  "SUCH a good idea. Sounds silly, but I really need to schedule some time for myself. For some reason it is the hardest thing for me to justify - can you believe it ? I struggle justifying doing nice things for myself!"

Jamie, I'll be contacting you with the details.  Thanks everyone.

I hope it's become obvious that it's not expensive or selfish to celebrate your soul.
Unless of course you want it to be; now THAT's my kind of self-care. ;)


Be it with a glass of Sangria


Or a cuppa hot tea.
(Brit-style with milk and sugar, thank you very much)

~crm


You Might Also Like

3 comments:

WOW!!!! Oh my- I never win anything! I am sooo excited! Thank you so much - today is a day I really needed a pick me up, I am so grateful!
I will be emailing you back asap!
Jaime

she said...

look at your little green feet. CUTE.

Anonymous said...

I've got a RNG who's calling your name too, lovely!

:)))))