Did I tell you?

May 18, 2010 candacemorris 8 Comments

 ( the saint and I, dating, circa 2001 )

I am going home tomorrow.

I have so many mixed emotions about the time I've spent here and away from my home.  It truly has been the best of times and the worst of times.  I am a bit lost as to how to explain it, but I told my sister-in-law, it's like a taffy-pull machine on my soul and heart.  I belong in two places at once, and cannot wrap my head around it all.  I plan to return in a few weeks to bring my sister home with me, so it will be very quick that I get to see her and Clara again, but even so...my soul feels like it has jet-lag.


See you after I snuggle my husband and kitty for a good long while,
crm

You Might Also Like

8 comments:

BC said...

I think the saint should grow his hair out again.

And... safe travels girlie.

Devon said...

Yes, snuggle long and hard. And then let me snuggle you some.

Melissa said...

Has anyone ever told you that your saint resembles Ethan Hawke?

That first picture really brought me back! I'm glad that you get to be home soon, I hope that you can find time to rest. Big hugs to you.

emilyclare said...

I second BC - GROW YOUR BEAUTIFUL HAIR OUT Joel, you look every bit the gentile and wise scandavian beer-brewing keyboardist.

And dear Mme, have a happy reunion with your Love... And walk a while in the spring trees for me x

Cassie said...

Perfect. I wish you loveliness in every way possible.

xoxo.

Unknown said...

LOL.. "wise scandavian beer-brewing keyboardist" - sounds like one of your Antarctic scientists... ;)

UmberDove said...

YOU'RE HOME!


welcome....