2009 IN PHOTOGRAPHS

January 01, 2010 candacemorris 6 Comments

 


I think the most remarkable thing in 2009 (other than so many new little people) is the realization that for the first time since I can remember, my soul was at rest...in euphoric bliss sometimes, and in still quietude others.  For 2010, I've decided to keep the resolutions rather simple and paired down:
  • Write MORE letters.
  • Only buy things I absolutely love.
  • Take walks.
  • Have faith in myself, despite what I do or do not produce.
  • Write.  Write.  Write.
Thanks for sharing your year with me,
~CRM

PSSSSSS.
TODAY IS THE KICK OFF FOR OUR JANUARY PHOTO PROJECT, "DAILY BREAD."  JOIN HERE IF YOU WANT, AND  BOY I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THOSE PICTURES.

You Might Also Like

6 comments:

Taddyporter said...

that was truly a beautiful little slide show! you have a meticulous eye Miss Candace, keep on snappin' snappypants.

Emily L. said...

What song did you use? It was a beautiful choice to round out a year.

Taddygal-
THanks!!! I shall.

Em-
M83's "We own the sky." My favorite song of 2009.

BC said...

I only saw one pic of me. Fail.

Emily L. said...

Oh yes, if I had just been patient and waited til the end I guess i would have seen that!

Love your slide show! A sweet little peek into your life :) I should write more letters too...thanks for the inspiration. xo