Shoot.

September 11, 2009 candacemorris 8 Comments

Ahem...I stand corrected...it turns out that real women not only make Lemon Meringue pies, but they shoot guns. It's been quite a week of maturation! Now I have OF COURSE shot guns before, but never a hand gun. Oh the power...

Since I'll be moving to the country (more to come on that later for those of you who didn't know yet) in about two weeks, I thought it would be appropriate to play with other people's guns while here on vacation with my bff and her hubby.

From RDD Visit Sept 2009


From RDD Visit Sept 2009


From RDD Visit Sept 2009



So freaking much fun,


You Might Also Like

8 comments:

jordan said...

hehe
you look absolutely lovely ;)
can't wait to hear more about the move!!

i LOVE the first photo of you looking amazing in that outfit but also oh so tough with that big gun.
HA
awesome.

I have to admit I have never shot a gun. oh dear, perhaps I need to go make a friend with one so I can try it!

UmberDove said...

Damn.

Look at them guns!
(and I'm not talking about the steel!)

Ok, so it's now officially time to start our beautiful, badass, babe-possé, where we all don our leather, hop on our horses, sling our guns, and gallop off across the hills. You're so in.

E.Louise said...

SO not into guns.
SO now want to try one. You look damn cool.
It's like smoking - I wish it was good for you and I'd smoke like a chimney.

Real women shoot guns in skirts! :) Perfect!

It's about time.

emilyclare said...

What! Moving! I read that offside comment... And, well, you do make guns look awfully sexy.

BC said...

That's what I'm talking about! When are we going to the range? Tuesdays are Ladies Days.